Tradução & Definição
(These) chocolates (are delicious!): (Estes) chocolates (estão deliciosos!)
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "Chocolate melted and poured into your mouth by trained chimpanzees"
- "He complained of "intense pancake syndrome", "lazy eyebrows" and a "chocolate mistake"."
- "Will there be chocolates?"
- "The policy is on your desk, along with some chocolates."
- "May I suggest that next time you go to bed, go easy on the chocolate liqueurs."
- "But could you ask them NOT to leave those little chocolates on the pillow?"
- "This weekend's tough, will there be chocolates?"
- "Also, I left some chocolate in your top drawer."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Chocolate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!