Tradução & Definição
to collide (with): chocar-se, colidir (com)
Here is our latest traffic update: A truck southbound on the A6 collided with two cars at exit 20. Aqui, nossa última notícia sobre o trânsito: na A6 (estrada 6), em direção ao sul, um caminhão colidiu com dois carros na saída 20.
a collision: uma colisão, um choque
UK: The car I was driving collided with the wall, but it wasn't my fault.
US: The collision of the two airplanes resulted in many fatalities.
- "No limit Collision"
- "Captain Donny Dare, the pilot, was rendered unconscious in a mid-air collision with a large goose, leaving his novice co-pilot, with no previous flight training, the daunting task of landing the plane safely."
- "My dream keeps on taking me back to that fateful day many years ago when I collided with the Kalvin Krime truck and lost my faculty to smell."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "I was on the passenger train on its way back to London (to catch my flight, which I obviously missed) when we collided with a cargo train."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the giant Oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision (the surgery was a success)."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "Covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car."
- "Reporter : The train from London to Newcastle collided with a cargo train en route from Manchester to London today."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Collide' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!