Tradução & Definição
to come by (your house): passar pela (sua casa)
I wanted to come by and see you this afternoon. Gostaria de passar na sua casa para te ver esta tarde.
- "I'm supposed to be coming by your offices next Wednesday to begin my review."
- "No problem. I will come by in the afternoon maybe?"
- "I just wanted to warn you that our efficiency expert, Miss Fiona Stake, will be coming by to perform an on-site inspection of your office this Thursday."
- "Why don't I come by and do an on-site inspection of the machine to determine if it is a worthwhile expenditure?"
- "I'm sure you are already aware of this, but our efficiency expert, Miss Fiona Stake, will be coming by your office Monday morning to begin her review."
- "Bob : Didn't Polly tell you I was coming by?"
- "So please find time to come by my office no later than Thursday, because I'm taking Friday off."
- "Can I come by and pick them up this afternoon?"
- "I'll tell you what, if you have some time this afternoon, I could come by your office and pick you up."
- "Susie loves it when I come by for my little chats, right, Mamacita?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Come by' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!