Tradução & Definição
to commence: começar
UK: He says he wants to commence legal proceedings against me!
US: The opera will commence in four-and-a-half minutes.
- "The case of Jones, Brian Jones versus Corp, Delavigne Corp will now commence."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "You also need to state your intention to commence legal action against the debtor-"
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "Admiral Jones : Commencing recording now."
- "Robot : Commence Gymglish Episode Creation sequence."
- "The case of Brian Jones versus Delavigne Corp will now commence."
- "Commence recording now."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Commence' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!