Tradução & Definição
to commit: cometer, comprometer-se
We are committed to excellent customer service. Nos comprometemos a ter um excelente serviço ao consumidor.
to commit a crime cometer um crime
to commit murder cometer um assassinato, um homicídio
to commit suicide se suicidar
a commitment: um compromisso, uma obrigação
I've made a commitment to this company for the next five years. Eu me comprometi a trabalhar nessa empresa pelos próximos cinco anos.
- "For your information, we here at Delavigne are committed to making the world's best fragrances and cosmetics."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history, I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "Without commitment!"
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink... but now I'm going to tell you exactly who committed the terrible crime of doggy murder!"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "Because technically you'd be committing fraud!"
- "Your commitment to daily English lessons has shown me how earnestly you desire to converse in the language of Shakespeare."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Commit' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!