Tradução & Definição
common: comum, normal, frequente, regular
Chang is a very common name in China. Change é um nome muito comum na China.
We have a friend in common, his name is Chang. Temos um amigo em comum, o nome dele é Chang.
And now Chang will answer a few commonly-asked questions. E agora, Chang vai responder algumas perguntas frequentes.
Dr. Chang told me that it's common for men of my age to start losing their hair. Dr. Chang me disse que é comum os homens perderem cabelo na minha idade.
- "It is also quite common for management positions to be given to friends and relatives of the boss, a practice that is called "nepotism"."
- "Is that a common American name?"
- "Bruno : I see you share a common tongue."
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "Woman on cassette tape : Premature ejaculation is a common condition."
- "This kind of thing is common in rugby."
- "The most common way to become a manager is to be given a promotion, often at the expense of your colleagues who think they deserve the position more than you."
- "It's becoming a common condition here, due to our increased exposure to ultraviolet radiation."
- "This sort of anecdote is becoming more and more common."
- "Isn't a pizza company a bit common?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Common' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...