Tradução & Definição
composed: sereno, calmo, tranquilo, composto
calm and composed calmo e tranquilo
to compose (music): compor (uma música)
to be composed of: ser composto por, constituído por, formado por
- "I was just composing a song."
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "I'm here to mediate the meeting, to make sure that we all remain calm and composed."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Beyond this, Mr. Feltchenheimer's ability to handle difficult situations with a calm and composed demeanor leads me to believe that he is our most serious prospect."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Comp0se' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!