Tradução & Definição
a company: Uma companhia, uma empresa
Atenção com o plural: companies (empresas, companhias)
Note que in good company também significa "em boa companhia".
- "About me, about the company, about your perfume-"
- "What about the long-distance calls to your ex-boyfriend from the company phone?"
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that everyone keeps asking about."
- "You're an excellent public speaker, it will be great exposure for the company and Boston is beautiful this time of year."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems, and indeed a functioning Internet connection."
- "I don't believe in capitalism. What could you and your company possibly offer me?"
- "Xavier : What you have done with my company - I don't like it."
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multinational cosmetics company."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Company' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!