Tradução & Definição
a company: Uma companhia, uma empresa
Atenção com o plural: companies (empresas, companhias)
Note que in good company também significa "em boa companhia".
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "What about the long-distance calls to your ex-boyfriend from the company phone?"
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "The trip is funded 100% by the company, including the mandatory bear insurance."
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "You didn't charge it to the company's expense account, did you?"
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Company' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!