Tradução & Definição
to complete: completar, terminar, finalizar, concluir
complete: completo, finalizado, acabado, inteiro, integral
completely: completamente, inteiramente
- "THX-1134 : Sale completed."
- "Dr. Loblaw : I'm completely serious, Brian."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "You're completely naked-"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Please complete it."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Bruno : You have six hours to complete your mission!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Complete' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!