Tradução & Definição
to complete: completar, terminar, finalizar, concluir
complete: completo, finalizado, acabado, inteiro, integral
completely: completamente, inteiramente
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent email exchange between the two of us"
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "THX-1134 : Sale completed."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "You're completely naked-"
- "Bruno : You have six hours to complete your mission!"
- "Mentally, it's a completely different story."
- "Dr. Loblaw : I'm completely serious, Brian."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Complete' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!