Tradução & Definição
a concern: uma preocupação, uma inquietação
This meeting should address all of your concerns. Esta reunião deveria abordar todos os seus problemas.
to concern: preocupar, afligir, inquietar
What does this concern? Sobre o que é isso? Qual é o assunto? Do que se trata?
to be concerned about (an election): estar preocupado com (uma eleição)
a (business) concern: uma empresa, um negócio
UK: I am concerned about his health.
US: Your health is my number one concern.
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "They're very concerned about England."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "Bruno : Yes, he did say hello a lot, but that's not our concern now."
- "Edward : Well, you know, I just thought that you might be concerned about the rumor."
- "I'd just like to say once again that I'm at your disposal for any concerns you may have."
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Concern' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!