Tradução & Definição
I will consider this: Vou pensar nisso, vou considerar isto
I'll consider your proposal. Vou considerar a sua proposta.
to consider: considerar, refletir, pensar, levar em consideração
We consider him to be part of the family. Nós o consideramos como parte da família.
UK: I'm considering starting my own business.
US: He's considered to be the best chef in France.
- "Scott : In any case, there's an important factor that you should consider."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "Reporter : Would you consider being studied by professionals?"
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "Well, that's not something that we've ever considered."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Have you considered New Zealand?"
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Consider' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!