Tradução & Definição
the content: o conteúdo, o tema, a substância
I did not like the content of this book at all. Eu não gostei nem um pouco do conteúdo deste livro
(a) content (person): (uma pessoa) contente, satisfeita.
I'm content with this year's sales. Estou satisfeito com as vendas desse ano.
UK: I did not like the content of this book at all.
US: You must not be content with the content.
- "Mr. Smith : Does or does not your label for Montmartre Musk say, "WARNING: CONTENTS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE"?"
- "Have you had a chance to proofread the content for the Delavigne Website?"
- "Bad: High alcohol content"
- "Chinese businessmen are no longer content to dominate the production end as they have for the last few decades;"
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "If there is any problem with the content, please contact me on my mobile phone or by e-mail as soon as possible."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "I'm helping edit the content of Stickypedia!"
- "The lack of content in your message is one thing - I spend half my day reading e-mails which say nothing."
- "Think about all the artists who labored to produce content that is just being taken away for free!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Content' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!