Tradução & Definição
to contract (a disease): contrair, pegar (uma doença)
Did you contract any diseases on your trip? Você contraiu alguma doença durante sua viagem?
a contract: um contrato, um acordo
- "However, we don't want to run the risk of contracting this or other viruses in the future, so here are some words of friendly advice"
- "Specifically, I'll need 5 copies of this contract copied and collated."
- "Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, or better yet fax the contract (signed in duplicate) to my office."
- "It appears that you neglected to sign the licensing contract for our co-branding deal in duplicate."
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "don't want to sign a contract and/or say they would like to be paid in cash."
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "Just sign this contract with me and you'll be going places!"
- "The only way to avoid lasting damage to our reputation is to terminate Ivana's contract immediately, and make a public statement deploring her behavior!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Contract' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!