Tradução & Definição
a cookie: um cookie, uma bolacha, um biscoito
- "Too bad, I liked him. Join us after the break when we'll talk about cookies!"
- "Luna : I suggested we have some sugar-free cookies as well, but Bruno felt it wasn't necessary."
- "Cookies in the shape of elves!"
- "Hey Susie, you should go easy on the cookies."
- "Please be sure to show up next Tuesday afternoon, following lunch, at 2:15 in the boardroom. There will be coffee and cookies."
- "Why have cookies without sugar?"
- "The coffee and cookies, however, will still be available in my office from 2:15 until their supply is exhausted."
- "To start earning your wings, we offer a two-hour introductory training session with Captain Donny Dare which includes an hour of theory and cookies, then a one-hour flight in a small, easy-to-fly sport plane."
- "If I eat too late I won't have room for my milk and cookies at 4pm."
- "Sugar-free cookies (for those of us who cannot allow ourselves to indulge in the sin of chocolate cake)"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Cookie' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!