Tradução & Definição
to cope (with a problem): manejar (um problema) e seguir adiante
It was hard when my husband left me alone with twelve kids, but I managed to cope with it. Foi duro quando meu marido me deixou com doze filhos, mas eu consegui manejar e seguir adiante.
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Brian : I'm sure they'll cope."
- "Icarus : I don't feel like I can cope."
- "How will you cope then?"
- "Icarus : And to think that my father's untimely death could have been avoided if only he'd known how to cope with his stress rather than bottling it up inside and..."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Hannah : Right, but how will you cope then?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Cope' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!