Tradução & Definição
a corporation: uma corporação, uma empresa
(a) corporate (lawyer): (um advogado) de empresa
UK: "BBC" stands for the British Broadcasting Corporation.
US: My company provides I.T. solutions for corporate clients.
- "On an interim basis, I have decided to leave full control of the Delavigne Corporation to..."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "Edward : Hi, this is Edward Moon, I'm not here right now because I'm taking part in a secret plot to overthrow the robots that have taken over the Delavigne Corporation - boooo!"
- "Prosecutor : The prosecution now calls Mr. Icarus Archibald Quincy, CFO of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "We're going to have an accent competition at the Delavigne Corporation head office!"
- "Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the park."
- "SAN FRANCISCO – The luxury fragrance industry has been rocked by allegations that one of the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation may be a spy."
- "Hello, Delavigne Corporation, Bruno speaking."
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Corporation' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!