Tradução & Definição
a corporation: uma corporação, uma empresa
(a) corporate (lawyer): (um advogado) de empresa
UK: "BBC" stands for the British Broadcasting Corporation.
US: My company provides I.T. solutions for corporate clients.
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "To be frank, I don't think Delavigne Corporation makes a very good musical comedy."
- "Voiceover : Imagine another dimension where nothing is as it seems. Up is down, right is left, and the Delavigne Corporation... well, let's just say it's the Brian Jones Corporation."
- "Polly : Good morning, this is Polly Watson of Delavigne Corporation."
- "Now, I will make some big changes to the Xavier Delavigne Corporation!"
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
- "Brian : The Brian Jones Corporation sells a very special product that I think you'll be very interested in."
- "CEO, Delavigne Corporation."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Corporation' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...