Tradução & Definição
a costume: um traje, um disfarce
Note that a "costume" never refers to a set of formal clothing such as a "suit". A costume generally refers to a "disguise" worn for special occasions.
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "Wow, your police costumes are fantastic!"
- "Then the children put on scary costumes and collect sweets from everybody."
- "Don't you have a costume?"
- "Now Moira, I want you to guess where I am. I will give you a clue, I am surrounded by a thousand samba dancers in sparkling costumes."
- "Philip : I am wearing a costume."
- "no costume tho, coming straight from work"
- "That is a pretty cool costume you're wearing."
- "I see... So... About your costume... Where did you get the idea to be a pregnant nun?"
- "Classic Halloween costumes : The cowboy, the giant poodle, the human toothbrush, the marshmallow."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Costume' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!