Tradução & Definição
an (English) course : um curso (de inglês)
Mechanics course Um curso de mecânica
a (race) course: uma pista (de corrida), um circuito
a (golf) course: um terreno, um campo de (golfe)
Não confundir com "um prato" (refeição):
first course entrada
- "The course is open to 14-18 year-olds from all over the world!"
- "perhaps a course in American literature would be better?"
- "I think I could ask Luna if Human Resources would fund a stress-management course for us Delavigne employees in high-pressure jobs."
- "But how can you tell me that French courses are vital to this company's needs?"
- "Please, I'll leave, but just give Dave and Laura the French courses."
- "If anything, I would recommend Spanish or Chinese courses."
- "I'll look into French courses for Dave and Laura, okay?"
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am using an innovative online course to help me learn."
- "I'm writing to you with a fabulous new idea: French courses!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Course' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!