Tradução & Definição
the crowd: o público, a platéia
(a) crowded (metro): (um metrô) lotado
The stadium was very crowded O estádio estava muito lotado.
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "Crowd : Faster!"
- "Crowd : Fight, fight, fight..."
- "Now we're entering the final minutes of regulation play and the crowd is hoping for one more goal to give the Mexicans a victory."
- "Crowd : Beer!"
- "Brian : Bruno, the crowd is out of control!"
- "Crowd : Shhh!"
- "Thank you, you guys are so much better than last night's crowd, you're much too kind."
- "Crowd : Gasp!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Crowd' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!