Tradução & Definição
current: atual, em curso
The current president has made some questionable decisions. O presidente atual tomou algumas decisões que são questionáveis.
(an electrical) current: (uma) corrente (elétrica)
UK: Watching the news keeps me informed of current events.
US: Electrical current is measured in amps.
- "It's mild, it's reassuring, it's cheap: a bit like Europe in the current geopolitical sandwich."
- "This new department will absorb the current freelance hotline staff, and will provide customer support by telephone to Delavigne customers worldwide."
- "I know you are quite a forgetful diary, so here's a recap of the current situation"
- "Kate : Ok, so you're fine with the current arrangement, Mr. Cheeter?"
- "Edward : Music studio, utility closet, animal shelter, art gallery, my current home."
- "Further to our conversation, here is a brief summary of the current policy you hold with Ouch Insurance."
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I'll contact our insurance broker, Ouch Insurance, and check our current policy."
- "There's not enough space at our current site."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Current' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!