Tradução & Definição
to dance: dançar
a dancer: um dançarino
a dance: uma dança
- "Krazy Gidyeon : And if you come with Krazy Gidyeon, we can go to my camel farm in Norway, make camel yogurt and dance to disco music."
- "(Rodrigo dances the sambiña )"
- "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen."
- "Xavier : It's a long story... Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dance' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!