Tradução & Definição
to dance: dançar
a dancer: um dançarino
a dance: uma dança
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : And if you come with Krazy Gidyeon, we can go to my camel farm in Norway, make camel yogurt and dance to disco music."
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen."
- "Xavier : It's a long story... Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dance' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!