Tradução & Definição
to dance: dançar
a dancer: um dançarino
a dance: uma dança
- "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "(Rodrigo dances the sambiña )"
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : And if you come with Krazy Gidyeon, we can go to my camel farm in Norway, make camel yogurt and dance to disco music."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dance' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...