Tradução & Definição
a database: um banco de dados
a database management system, DBMS um sistema de gerenciamento de dados
- "Kate : I'm not finding you in the database."
- "He suggested that we purchase the latest version of the Miracle database, but it seems to me that Miracle is out of our price range."
- "I've been researching some different programs which meet our requirements, and it seems that the Miracle database should fulfill our, err, needs with the appropriate amount of security."
- "If you just give me a second while I search our database... Okay, it looks like your server is down at our data center, scheduled for delivery on the 26th."
- "If that means buying licenses for the Miracle software, then I want you to buy them. The features of the programs you described are all well and good, but Icarus tells me that the Miracle database provides all of these functions and more, plus a lifetime warranty for the software and 24 hour-a-day technical support."
- "Created database of personnel using PurpleSoft Software"
- "The AFS machine automatically dismisses a worker after their name has been entered into its database."
- "Fiona : As the CFO of this corporation, I assume you have an extensive method for the retention of information: a filing system, a database..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Database' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!