Tradução & Definição
a day: um dia
- "But we're here to help with the next step: cultural problems. The Good Day USA starter kit aims to make life in the US seem approachable and accessible for all."
- "Welcome back to Good Day USA."
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
- "Thank you for choosing "Good Day USA"."
- "I haven't drunk any water in three days!"
- "It's a nice day."
- "326 days have passed since you confirmed receipt of the delivery, yet payment is still outstanding."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the "Good Day USA" starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Day' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!