Tradução & Definição
death: a morte, o falecimento
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "Shane : No, it tastes of death!"
- "I have your cause of death listed as a "heart attack"."
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "Death... metal is making a comeback, pop critics say."
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "I have no record of your death, Mr. Cheeter."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married... to a woman."
- "Cause of death?"
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Death' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!