Tradução & Definição
death: a morte, o falecimento
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "Cause of death?"
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "I have your cause of death listed as a heart attack."
- "Death... metal is making a comeback, pop critics say."
- "Shane : No, it tastes of death!"
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "Icarus : And to think that my father's untimely death could have been avoided if only he'd known how to cope with his stress rather than bottling it up inside and..."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married... to a woman."
- "God : Hmm, this is quite strange, I have no record of your death Mr. Cheeter."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Death' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!