Tradução & Definição
(I owe you) a debt: (Eu tenho) uma dívida com você
to be in debt: ter dívidas, estar endividado
UK: I am in debt because I went to university.
US: My father left many debts when he died.
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "No glasses for me and I am in debt!"
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "Mazerati found out that the family was in debt, and he knew they would be willing to sell their shares."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Debt' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!