Tradução & Definição
(I owe you) a debt: (Eu tenho) uma dívida com você
to be in debt: ter dívidas, estar endividado
UK: I am in debt because I went to university.
US: My father left many debts when he died.
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "Mazerati found out that the family was in debt, and he knew they would be willing to sell their shares."
- "No glasses for me and I am in debt!"
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Debt' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!