Tradução & Definição
to dedicate: consagrar, dedicar
a dedication (in a book): uma dedicatória (em um livro)
dedication: dedicação, entrega
UK: The book includes a dedication to the author's wife.
US: He's dedicated to his job and often works late.
- "Europe is a community of nations dedicated towards one goal"
- "Here in Electric Ladyland we are dedicated to the art of satisfaction, and we are skilled in bringing enjoyment to all."
- "Today's torrid tabloid tales are dedicated to nouveau-riche nudist Horatio Oléré, who shocked the world this week with his debaucherous deeds."
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather, Xavier Delavigne."
- "America is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, and there's no shortage of people wanting to make big money fast, but if you're smart, you'll make your money the old-fashioned way, with hard work and dedication."
- "Would you care to live amongst beautiful women dedicated to exploring the boundaries of pleasure every moment of every day?"
- "Special dedication to my daddy, Horatio, who is here tonight."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dedicate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!