Tradução & Definição
to defend (oneself): defender-se
a defense (US), a defence (UK): uma defesa, um argumento
- "Philip : To defend America from her underwater enemies!"
- "I didn't have no time to defend myself."
- "It looks like Garbajosa has broken free of the defense and is streaking down the field, yes, he has a free shot and... GOAL, GOAL, GOAL, MEXICO!"
- "There comes a time in every man's life when he has to defend himself in a fight to the death."
- "Why Ray, that's the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense!"
- "Luna : I don't think defense is an option here."
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "And while we all enjoy his company, I doubt that he could defend a pile of cow dung from a team of flies."
- "It was never my intention to put you in a position where you had to choose between defending one of your employees and cutting your ties with our company."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Defend' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!