Tradução & Definição
delicious: delicioso, gostoso, saboroso
- "I require another one of your delicious beverages."
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "As far as I'm concerned, more cattle means more delicious roast beef on a Sunday."
- "I can't go into detail about what happened, but it was a delicious wine."
- "Brian : That is delicious."
- "They look absolutely delicious."
- "She looks delicious."
- "Philip : That sounds delicious."
- "(to hold out for) pie in the sky - (to wait for) a reward promised for the future, like a delicious dessert waiting for you in heaven"
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Delicious' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!