Tradução & Definição
to deserve: merecer, ser digno, ter direito a
I deserve this promotion. Eu mereço esta promoção.
UK: He deserved to be sent to prison.
US: Her ideas certainly deserve consideration.
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "Here are the 4 GOLDEN STEPS to receive the compensation you probably deserve"
- "Don't you think that internet users deserve privacy?"
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "Narrator : Do you think that these animals deserve these equal rights?"
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "The most common way to become a manager is to be given a promotion, often at the expense of your colleagues who think they deserve the position more than you."
- "Now, I'd like everyone to treat Jermaine with the insanity and paranoia that he deserves, mmkay?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Deserve' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!