Tradução & Definição
an (interior) designer: um designer (de interiores), um decorador
designer (clothes): (roupas) de marca
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "Susie : Bruno, I've just received the first drafts of the Delavigne logo from the graphic designers!"
- "Fall 1: I smashed my designer sunglasses."
- "M arrakech, Morocco- Revolutionary designer and innovator Pierre Luc Patrice passed away last week due to complications from cancer."
- "They go back to the UK laden with jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "After careful consideration, I have decided to invest my money in some designer clothes."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "Susie, I want you to brief some graphic designers."
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Designer' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...