Tradução & Definição
a destination: um destino
- "We're looking for Bruno, we don't have a specific destination in mind!"
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
- "Though I won't divulge the destination yet, I can tell you that we will find ourselves confronted with man's ancient enemy: Nature."
- "Now we ready to move on to our final destination: The Kremlin."
- "I know the perfect destination to bring Democracy!"
- "But, I will give you a clue, because as they say: "Life is a journey, not a destination."
- "Your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it: take a trip to the destination of your choice on a Greendog bus!"
- "Mile High Airways fly to a range of out-of-the-way and obscure destinations."
- "She took me to a surprise destination for our next date..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Destination' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!