Tradução & Definição
to destroy: destruir, arruinar
The fire completely destroyed the bra factories. O incêndio destruiu completamente as fábricas de sutiã.
destructive: destrutivo, destruidor
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "Bruno: Ah destroying the computer - what I like to call the "Horatio Option"."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "She writes "Susie, I receive a lot of e-mails every day, should I answer them or just destroy my computer?"
- "I am not a destroyer of companies, I am a liberator of them."
- "Horatio : ...And I could finance my lifelong ambition of destroying the sun!"
- "In any case, destroying your computer sounds a bit extreme."
- "Are you here to destroy the earth and make slaves of the earthlings?"
- "A big event like this could destroy our reputation!"
- "Brazil: yesterday, 200 square miles of the Amazon Rainforest were destroyed."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Destroy' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!