Tradução & Definição
to disappear: desaparecer
- "Hannah : Wow, your photo's disappeared!"
- "The ozone layer over the Australian subcontinent is rapidly disappearing."
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
- "The region where Delavigne's balloon is thought to have disappeared is known for its dense shark population."
- "Bruno : Disappears?"
- "Well listen, money... you see... money is interesting in the sense that it disappears quickly."
- "Mr. Calahan disappeared on June the 23rd, 1986: more than twenty years ago."
- "Maybe they disappeared...like ghosts?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Disappear' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!