Tradução & Definição
a divide (between two generations): uma brecha (entre duas gerações)
to divide (a cake) into (slices): dividir (um bolo) em (fatias)
to divide (public opinion): dividir a (opinião pública)
- "I'd like your opinion on the North versus South divide."
- "I know opinion is divided on the subject, but I've always been a firm believer in not doing drugs before an interview."
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "let's take our money, and divide it into thirds!"
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "Your contribution is currently divided into a portfolio of American mutual funds, stocks and bonds."
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Divide' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!