Tradução & Definição
dodgeball (game): jogo de queimada (jogo)
a dodgeball (object): uma bola para o jogo de queimada
to dodge: desviar, esquivar
- "Everyone is invited to exhibit their dodgeball skills at a special training session."
- "Dodgeball's kind of a stupid game, isn't it?"
- "Dodgeball is played with two teams of 10 players;"
- "I've asked her to write a feature about Team Delavigne in the dodgeball tournament."
- "In any case, I'd like to introduce you to someone I think you all know, who's also a wizard at dodgeball."
- "Dodgeball is a team game, and there's no "I" in team, as they say."
- "What is dodgeball?"
- "A regulation dodgeball is a rubber ball 8 and 1/2 inches in diameter;"
- "With me, you will learn the five D's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and... dodge."
- "I am already sponsoring a dodgeball team this year, but I have always wanted to get into the movie business."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dodgeball' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!