Tradução & Definição
the door: a porta
- "Philip : Ok, open the door, let's see what we're dealing with here."
- "Philip : Well, it wasn't just that the door was stuck."
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
- "Susie : What he wasn't doing...at night...with the doors closed."
- "Brian : Oh my god Bruno, your head is stuck in the door!"
- "In fact, just this morning, I got my head stuck in the doors of a train."
- "an intense bar fight ensues... and then the saloon doors open"
- "I can smell the poo already, and we haven't even opened the door yet!"
- "My door is always open."
- "Open the door and surrender immediately."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Door' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!