Tradução & Definição
a dress: um vestido
(Casual) dress (is allowed): (permitido) roupa (informal)
to dress: se vestir
- "Security guard 2 : Did you dress yourself?"
- "You haven't been wearing my dresses again, have you?"
- "On Thursday, please dress to impress, and no latecomers - it's just not cool kids."
- "She ruined her dress, so we helped her take it off and she spent the afternoon in her "unmentionables"."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Luna : Hang on Philip, Susie has the right to dress however she wants."
- "Philip : Well maybe if you didn't dress like a hippie with your dashikis and mumus and your bell-bottom jeans, I'd sexually harass you too!"
- "Dresses and dolls and flowers?"
- "How formally should your guests dress?"
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see... the crown jewels!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dress' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!