Tradução & Definição
a duke: um duque
- "Down with the Duke!"
- "Why don't you meet me at the lobby of the downtown Grand Duke Hotel in two hours?"
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Desmond : Down with the Duke!"
- "Desmond and Brian : Down with the Duke!"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Today, at San Francisco's famed Grand Duke Hotel, the Delavigne Corporation introduces its latest perfume, TigerLily."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Duke' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!