Tradução & Definição
to be dying to do something: morrer de vontade de fazer algo
The construction to be dying + infinitive verb expresses a great desire to do something.
Mr. Chang is dying to meet you. Mr. Chang morre de vontade de conhecê-lo.
- "Brian : Anyway, open up the briefcase, I'm dying to know what's inside!"
- "I'm dying to rediscover fine British cuisine."
- "Everyone's dying to know!"
- "I'm dying to know what's inside!"
- "They're dying to meet you."
- "I'm probably going to regret saying this, but there's a secret I've been dying to share with someone."
- "Please let me know if anyone is lacking inspiration because I have a list of environmentally-friendly gift ideas which I am dying to share."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dying to do something' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...