Tradução & Definição
an eco-roof, a green-roof: um teto ecológico
- "Ursula : Personally, I think the construction of the eco-roofs is the most popular of Delavigne's initiatives."
- "In Germany, the eco-roof is well-established."
- "I think that once Americans realize that eco-roofs are cost-effective, they will change their attitude."
- "So, Bruno, with all the benefits of eco-roof construction, why do you think it hasn't caught on in the States?"
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling - giving consumers information about the carbon footprints of the products they purchase."
- "You're right that the benefits of green-roof technologies are poorly understood in America."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Eco-roof' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!