Tradução & Definição
the economy: a economia
(an) economy (class): (uma classe) turística, econômica
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "Ms. Benedict, most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
- "In the US, the loss of industrial jobs and the rise of a global economy have threatened the higher wages that union members once enjoyed."
- "If you downgrade, we'll refund your credit card for $2500 - the difference between economy and business airfare."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "A lot of this is due to anxiety over the downturn in the economy and its effect on consumer spending."
- "AFS machine : But times are tough, the economy is slow"
- "Philip : Economy?"
- "Icarus : Economy?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Economy' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!