Tradução & Definição
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
- "We continuously calculate the carbon dioxide emissions produced by our activities: machines, production, business trips by car, by plane, electricity for our offices, etcetera, etcetera."
- "Perhaps if the apartment had been wired with electricity I could have seen the color scheme."
- "The rent is $500 a month plus $30 for electricity bills."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "Princess Utopia : Ironically enough, there's no electricity in Electric Ladyland."
- "Electricity of course!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Electricity' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...