Tradução & Definição
to eliminate: eliminar
- "You eliminate the competition for our perfumes, and I have a hundred screaming partners to worry about."
- "The first team to completely eliminate the opposing team wins that round;"
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "You are eliminated if"
- "How do I eliminate the sound of crackling?"
- "you eliminate the sound of crackling by wiping the dust from the record and needle with a cloth."
- "But here's the real problem. Eliminating half of the fishing industry would have a devastating effect on unemployment levels in Northern Scotland."
- "But eventually, I found the error and eliminated it!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Eliminate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!