Tradução & Definição
an e-mail: um e-mail, um correio eletrônico
to e-mail (someone): enviar um e-mail (para alguém), se comunicar por e-mail
I e-mailed Bruno last Monday. Eu enviei um e-mail para o Bruno na segunda-feira passada.
- "You can go ahead and ignore that email."
- "Attached to this email you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest email accounts in the company."
- "As you are no doubt aware, our email server crashed last Tuesday at exactly 2:40 PM. That was bad news."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using email, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "You might also have come across an email with the subject: "Delavigne mail server (urgent!)", which was sent 1 minute before the server crashed... weird, huh?"
- "delete emails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "If you have received this email, it means that the Delavigne mail server is still alive."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all emails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Email' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!