Tradução & Definição
to embarrass: incomodar, humilhar, envergonhar
My parents still embarrass me in public. Meus pais ainda me envergonham em público.
embarrassed: envergonhado, desconfortável
Are you embarrassed by my joke? Você ficou envergonhado com a minha piada?
embarrassment: a vergonha, o desconforto público
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "Jean : Kevin, I am embarrassed that I was so stupid."
- "This is embarrassing."
- "Susie : Well actually I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I could go either way on the issue myself."
- "(This function was disabled after an embarrassing incident involving CFO, Icarus Quincy)."
- "Shame. Embarrassment. Indignation."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Embarrass' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!