Tradução & Definição
to encourage: encorajar, fomentar, inspirar
encouraging: encorajador, promissor
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Bruno : Please don't encourage him, people."
- "I work for "South Australian Jobs Focus", and I'd like to encourage your listeners to come to live and work in South Australia."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "We encourage all of our listeners to visit Australia and New Zealand when you have some free time."
- "Extra comfortable, to encourage workers to wear them at all times."
- "That would encourage spending in the run-up to Christmas."
- "Philip : Yes, we encourage our females to wear skirt suits."
- "In light of the preceding, I strongly encourage you to take some time off."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Encourage' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...