Tradução & Definição
to encourage: encorajar, fomentar, inspirar
encouraging: encorajador, promissor
- "We encourage all of our listeners to visit Australia and New Zealand when you have some free time."
- "I work for "South Australian Jobs Focus", and I'd like to encourage your listeners to come to live and work in South Australia."
- "Philip : Yes, we encourage our females to wear skirt suits."
- "Extra comfortable, to encourage workers to wear them at all times."
- "That would encourage spending in the run-up to Christmas."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "Bruno : Please don't encourage him, people."
- "In light of the preceding, I strongly encourage you to take some time off."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Encourage' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!