Tradução & Definição
the end, the ending: o fim, o final
to end: acabar, terminar
- "Bruno : Ah... So this part at the end - that climbs - it must mean that our share price will recover!"
- "That's not the first time I've ended an email with that line!"
- "The end!"
- "I can predict with confidence that the Delavigne Corporation's strong performance will continue until the end of the year."
- "Mr. Laughsalot : Well, that's the end of this exercise."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "End of first paragraph."
- "Glen : Alright everyone, we're approaching the end of our yogic journey."
- "Bruno : Well everyone, we're nearing the end of our show."
- "(Philip ends the call and picks up the phone again)"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'End' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!