Tradução & Definição
(the) European (commission): (a comissão) europeia
a European: um europeu
- "The European parliament?"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "Today we have an excellent collection of Eastern European art, including some very rare avant-garde paintings and sculptures."
- "New European Prez caught between a rock and a hard place"
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "The European leaders and I were trying to decide if we should invade Andorra."
- "Today we are going to talk about fox hunting with our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'European' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!