Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "I didn't even know there was a country called Kalackistan."
- "Everything depends on billing - how many hours you spend even thinking about a client."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "Susie : Then he said something even more bizarre."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "Brian : He doesn't even like tea!"
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Even' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Even'? Compartilhe com a gente!