Tradução & Definição
ever since then (I've been traumatized): desde então (estou traumatizado)
When I was twelve-years old, a shark attacked me. Ever since then, I don't go to the ocean anymore. Quando tinha doze anos, um tubarão me atacou. Desde então, não entro mais no mar.
ever since (we left): desde a nossa partida, desde que saímos
- "Warbuckle was Delavigne's first major retailer, and our collaboration has been public knowledge ever since then...but you asked what I'm doing here."
- "After six months of record sales, Philip was awarded the position of Director, which he held ever since."
- "I discovered your perfumes then, and I've been a fan ever since."
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said "Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
- "You've been plotting to kill him ever since you arrived here!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ever since then' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!